Industry-leading parts inventory planning company seeks a .NET Application Developer for a full-time position in our Palm Beach Gardens, FL office. Individual will be responsible for enhancing and documenting a data intense specialized business intelligence/management application.
** LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY. Employee will be reporting to our Palm Beach Gardens, FL office. Remote workers need not apply **
** We develop in a Microsoft SQL Azure Enterprise/Visual Studio 2015 environment. **
- This individual will develop original and/or complex code.
- Provide technical guidance to less experienced/non-technical team members
- Verify application logic by analyzing test data as well as the testing and debugging of programs.
- As an escalation point for application support and troubleshooting, provides guidance and direction in the resolution of escalated issues and other technical problems.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area
- Participate in the quality testing and migration of applications to production
- Participate in the development of:
- New documentation
- Department technical procedures
- Users guides
- Technical Specifications
- Understanding of the entire SDLC
- Minimum 3 years of experience writing well thought out applications in C#.
- .NET Framework 2.0 through 4.5
- ASPX, JQuery, CSS, XML
- Experience with some of the following:
- Microsoft Web Services
- Windows Services
- Console Applications
- ADO.NET Entity Framework
- The ability, desire, and willingness to learn SmartCo’s core business processes and practices
** The Perfect Candidate would be a detail-oriented programmer that looks at code and sees bigger and better ways to do things. **
Preferred but not required skills:
- SQL programming skills
- Microsoft Azure Experience
- Supply chain management or inventory management experience
- AngularJS, Bootstrap, Node.js
- Above average analytical and math skills; an understanding of statistics is a plus
- Attention to details
- Sense of urgency and accountability
- Strong documentation skills
- A passion to learn
- Understand the need to satisfy both internal and external customer requirements
We offer a comprehensive benefits program that includes medical and dental insurance, a medical expense flexible spending plan, a 401(k) retirement plan with matching company contribution and profit sharing components, a tuition reimbursement program, company-paid holidays and other paid time off. As a fast-growing company, opportunities for advancement exist for qualified individuals.
SmartCo Services is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, non-disqualifying disability, veteran status, or other non-merit factors.