SmartCo Services LLC, an industry-leading parts inventory planning company, seeks an Entry Level Dealer to Dealer Program Product & Customer Support Analyst for a full-time position in our Palm Beach Gardens office. We are a fast-paced technology company who works in conjunction with automotive dealerships to optimize the quantity of active parts that are moving on and off their shelves at any given time. Knowledge of the automotive industry is not required for this position. We are able and willing to train the right candidate.
- Establishes communication with dealers whose current inventory status indicates potential benefit from using these D2D products.
- Establishes communication with OEM and distributor field staffs to assist in working with their dealers.
- Interacts with SmartCo’s IT department to create and review parts reports.
- Analyzes dealer purchasing activity to determine opportunities for improvement.
- Reaches out to dealerships to explain benefits of these programs and encourage participation.
- Performs various analytical tasks.
- Maintains customer contact log through CRM.
- Requests feedback from dealers and communicate findings to product managers.
- Verifies associate dealer settings and price levels.
- Maintains exceptional customer relations with all of our customers.
- Promotes and supports the PartsEye product.
- Analyzes data and comparing inventories.
- Assists with generating documentation of processes within the D2D department.
- Strong math skills
- Attention to detail
- Sense of urgency and accountability
- Must possess analytical and technical knowledge and ability
- Strong experience working with computers
- Microsoft Office experience including Outlook and Excel
- Capacity to multi-task and perform in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent telephone and written communication skills
- Excellent people skills
** LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY. Employee will be reporting to our Palm Beach Gardens, FL office. Remote workers need not apply **
Working hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
We offer a comprehensive benefits program that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, a medical expense flexible spending plan, a 401(k) retirement plan with matching company contribution and profit sharing components, a tuition reimbursement program, company-paid holidays and other paid time off. As a fast-growing company, opportunities for advancement exist for qualified individuals.
SmartCo Services is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, non-disqualifying disability, veteran status, or other non-merit factors.
The following duties are essential functions of the job as required by the ADA:
- Extend hands and arms in any direction, type and work primarily with the fingers, grasp and apply pressure to an object with fingers and the palm of the hand (ex: a computer mouse), perform repetitive motion with the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
- Express ideas by means of the spoken word.
- Perceive the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction. Has the ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make the discriminations in sound.
- Perform sedentary work which by definition involves sitting most of the time and ability to exert up to 10 pounds of force occasionally to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body.
- Have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal or extensive reading.